Ayin Shah Jahan
Holds 8 years of work experience as a trainer/ lecturer.
- Masters in Business Administration from Trinity College, Spain. She is a Cambridge graduate on teaching and training.
- A diploma each in psychology and child psychology, from the university of Wigan & Leigh (UK).
- She also is a City & Guilds certified trainer, which incidentally is the highest international qualification for a trainer/facilitator.
- A gold awarded trainer of ICCSP (International Customer Care Skills Passport). This makes her an internationally certified trainer on customer care which is also endorsed by the CTO (Commonwealth Telecommunication Organization).
- She is the Head of Youth Education & Corporate Training For MAS Institute of Management & Technology.
- Trainer for Aman Resorts. (www.amanresorts.com)