MBA(USQ Aus.), PCBS(USQ Aus.), EDBA(Col. Uni.), PSS(UK), MIM (SL),C&G(UK)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) from the University of Southern Queensland, Australia
- Postgraduate Certificate in Business (PCBS) from the University of Southern Queensland, Australia
- Executive Diploma in Business Administration (EDBA), University of Colombo,
- Faculty ofManagement and Finance- Merit pass
- Certificate course in Professional Selling Skills by Smith Kline Beecham Academy in collaboration with Learning International –United Kingdom.
- Approved tutor of City and Guilds, UK
- Associate member of the Institute of Management of Sri Lanka
- Nestle Lanka (Ceylon Nutritional Foods Ltd) worked as a Junior Executive
- SmithKline Beecham (Multinational Company) served as an Executive/ Product Specialist
- Lanka Medical Imports Ltd. a leading pharmaceutical company as a Field Manager and subsequently promoted as a Business Development Manager.
- Raptakos Brett and company Limited ( large Indian pharmaceutical company ) Country Manager
- Human Development Trainer and Lecturer (for the past 8 years)
- Currently lecturing at Institute of Personnel Development (IPM), Sri Lanka Institute of Marketing (SLIM), Edexcel International, Northumbria University and Central Bank of Sri Lanka Study Centre.